Strategically located at the intersection of Del Prado Boulevard and Veterans Memorial Parkway, Coralwood Center is Cape Coral’s most prominent retail destination. The center was recently redeveloped and now features new anchor tenants, high visibility signage and improved curb appeal. In 2016, Ulta, Bealls Outlet and HomeGoods opened, joining existing anchors including LA Fitness, Bealls, and Cape Coral’s only movie theater, Marquee Cinemas. A new outparcel featuring Starbucks and Cape Coral’s first Chipotle was also recently completed as well as the addition of ALDI. The new tenants and enhancements have been a major draw for consumers from the surrounding area, making Coralwood Center one of the most desirable retail centers in Cape Coral.
- Newly redeveloped center featuring high visibility signage, new tenancy and enhanced curb appeal
- Located at the highly-traveled intersection of Del Prado Boulevard and Veterans Memorial Parkway
- One of the highest traffic counts in Cape Coral: AADT 115,500+ cars per day
- Now open: ALDI, Ulta, Bealls Outlet, HomeGoods, Chipotle, and Starbucks on newly delivered outparcel
- Excellent national co-tenancy including Bealls, Marquee Cinemas, and LA Fitness
- Highly visible digital screen monument sign facing Veterans Memorial Parkway